Subject: duplicated messages, do you know why?
From: Matias Orchard (m_at_dot2day.com)
Date: 2003-02-17

Hi there,

I know you already hate me (don't you?), because every message I've sent is
duplicated. the thing is I'm using the news.gname.org instead of the mailing
list (I just don't like mailing lists).

when checking the mailing list archive (to see whether my messages were
posted) I noticed that they are duplicated... are you getting two versions
in your mailbox? or is it just the archive?

anyone know how to solve this? or I will have to go and use the mailing
list? any information would be appreciated.

ha... btw, just congratulations to the development team! I don't have the
Archos yet - although it's already on the mai - but the main reason I got it
was because of you guys (I know, you already knew that... ;-) ). well, as
soon as I get it installed, I'll use my PayPal account!

thanks,
MO