Subject: RE: Experimental new UI for the Recorder

RE: Experimental new UI for the Recorder

From: Henri DAVID <hdavid_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:08:41 +0100

> > - Inverted video cursor line
>
> Have you managed to remove the performance problem we had in our
> previous attempt? Try browsing into a directory with many files.
> Then hold the down key until you are scrolling at full speed.
> Keep scrolling for a second, then release the key. Did the scroll
> stop immediately? If it did, please split this too into a
> separate patch and submit it.

i did try it, and it's okay. no perf problem here But there is a bug, the
scrolling line WPS is in video inverse. wierd ;)

> > - More responsive keyboard
> What is the problem you are addressing with this change?

i don't know what Joaquim did here... but i can assure it's way more
reactive. you NEVER have to waiting more than 1/10 of second for a key to
react :) great work !!

cheers,

henri