Subject: Re: Building the uisimulator using cygwin gcc!
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-02-18

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Henrik Backe wrote:

> And I choose aproach number 1. If its cygwin I use gcc with builtin mingw
> support.

Nice work!

> The new patchid is
> 39120 I've finally realised I need an account to be able to update my
> patches, so hopefully this will be the last patchid from me for this issue.

Just a question on your patch (hoping to apply it tomorrow):

Why did you remove the #ifdef _MSC_VER stuff in uisimulator/win32/uisw32.h
that Felix added just the other day? AFAIK, it is needed for the simulator to
build with MSVC...

> I'm also trying to get the X11 versions of the simulator to build under
> cygwin.

Sorry, I'm not really a cygwin person.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --