Subject: not charging
From: Kevin Wimberly (kwimberly_at_fcsl.edu)
Date: 2003-02-18

I'm using th 2/17 daily build in my 15GB JB. I had it plugged in and was
charging while listening to music. I accidentally yanked the plug. After
plugging it back in it seems that the firmware is no longer recognizing the
charge. It says that it's plugged in (light staying on/plug icon), but it's
slowly counting down the battery percent. When I boot to the 1.4 release,
the battery is staying at 100%, but it doesn't do the animated charging
icon. If I shut down Rockbox and display the Archos charging screen for
awhile and then boot back into Rockbox - the battery shows 100% again!!

Any ideas? Thanks - Kevin
(sorry if this is a double-post - I'm not used to traditional NNTP)