Subject: Re: [ rockbox-Bugs-687181 ] Screen refresh when deleting a file
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-02-18

Mike Holden said:
> Björn Stenberg said:
>> wrote:
>>> Fix - in apps/tree.c, set reload_dir true, and do more
>>> work during the refresh phase. See attached patch.
>> This patch resets the cursor to the top of the list every time, which
>> makes deleting several files very painful. We should handle this more
>> elegantly.
> I'll have another look!

Here's an updated patch file to resolve the cursor reset problem. This
patch replaces the previous one. Basically I have added an extra if()
around the cursor reset lines so that they don't get reset if we have

Note that the patch was build using Linux diff, rather than cvs diff, so
you may have to tweak the file paths - sorry about that, but my ISP dialup
was giving me grief last night!

Mike Holden

  • application/octet-stream attachment: tree.diff