Subject: memory upgrade adaptor PCB
From: Dirk A. Vahlsing (
Date: 2003-02-18

Hi all!

I'm thinking about a tiny, thin adaptor PCB which is first soldered to the archos PCB instead of the original DRAM chip and second the 8MB DRAM is soldered onto it. Only the two missing address lines have to be wired then instead of all the control lines and stuff.

We are going to patch 5 recorders (-; and don't like wiring that much ;-). So if there are enough of you interested in the PCB it may make sense to develop this PCB and sell it. To get a reasonable price calculation I would like to know how many of you are interested in that PCB and what would be the maximum price you would pay for it (excluding shipping/customs duty etc).

Some pricing _indication_:

20pcs: 15EUR/pc + shipping
100pcs: 5EUR/pc + shipping

If you are interested please send mail to diava @ web . de directly. I will issue the results of this survey to this list end of February. Until then I should have decided on the final order/payment procedure (suggestions are very welcome!).

about 25x15mm wide, 0.4mm thick
TSOP 50(44) footprint on bottom, matches the K4E151612D
TSOP 50 footprint on top, matches e.g. MT4LC4M16R6TG or GM71V65163C

Ihnen fehlen die richtigen Worte für Ihre SMS? WEB.DE FreeMail hat die
besten Sprueche für Sie.