Subject: Re: not charging - help, please
From: Kevin Wimberly (
Date: 2003-02-18

P.S. - I've been running the production release 1.4 for about an hour, and
my battery info still says 100%. I think I just really confused something
with charging. I completely removed all Rockbox files and booted into the
Archos ROM - the charging animated icon works, and it charges fine. It's
just something with Rockbox and charging... Thanks in advance for any