Subject: RE: Mushy keys quick hardware fix
From: Joaquim Carvalho (jdc_at_x64.com)
Date: 2003-02-18

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 19:00, Kevin Wimberly wrote:
> Ugh - that description gave me nightmare flashbacks to when I put an
> Afterburner in my Gameboy Advance... compressed air, sticky tape, PCB...
> modders - what a breed!

Yeah but the Afterburner mod is rated 9 in the hardware mods
difficulty table (1 to 10, 1 means a 9 year old could do it,
10 means it's really hard even for an experienced modder)
I had to do the Afterburner + dimmer chip mod for my 9 years
old girlfriend's son and had a real hard time. His "help"
did not make things easier...
I'd rate the Mushy Keys correction 2, not 1 because I wouldn't
even let a 9 year old touch my recorder.

Joaquim