Subject: Re: Slow skip?

Re: Slow skip?

From: Brian <gcadidas13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:13:28 -0500

Yes, i have noticed that, with using a playlist that was generated onboard
(i.e. with the Make Playlist option) you get a lot of plays on one song. In
my case, it was both the first song transferred to my recorder (which would
make it the first file on the disk) and also the first song alphabetically:
Alien Ant Farm - Movies. I definitely get a lot more plays on that song
than any other song when using onboard-generated playlists.

Brian