Subject: Re: Re: ajbr20 behaviour with batteries
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-02-19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dirk A. Vahlsing" <diava_at_web.de>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:27 AM

> Chris: What charger are you using? Maybe you or anyone ales can check
their recorders for this behaviour?

> Dirk

I'm using the included Aaz charger. I just did a two hour session of file
transfers totaling over 1Gb (mostly write to Archos, a little read from
Archos) on fully charged Eveready 1850Mah batts. (as full as rockbox charges
them anyway) and when I was done I checked the %. It showed 64% and just
over 8hrs. remaining. Obviously I'm using a fairly recent daily build to
get those estimates. :)

It stands to reason that in addition to getting longer playtimes from the
higher capacity batteries, you also get longer transfer sessions in the
bargain. All you cheapskates out there still using the Archos "greenies"
need to pry open your wallets and part with the 10 to 15 bux for some decent
batteries. You will not be sorry. Put the green ones in your kid's toys.
:)

Chris