Subject: Slow skip?
From: Bradley Alexander (
Date: 2003-02-19

I have noticed over the last month or so, that the controls seem a bit
more sluggish on my JB6000. I have tried several daily builds since
mid-december, but it has not gotten any better. If I click stop, forward
or back, most of the time it takes a minimum of 4-5 seconds to respond
rather than the nearly instantaneous behavior that RockBox! is famous

Is this a permanent thing or just part of the development cycle?

Bradley M. Alexander                |
Debian Developer, Security Engineer |   storm [at]
Debian/GNU Linux Developer          |   storm [at]
Key fingerprints:
DSA 0x54434E65: 37F6 BCA6 621D 920C E02E  E3C8 73B2 C019 5443 4E65
RSA 0xC3BCBA91: 3F 0E 26 C1 90 14 AD 0A  C8 9C F0 93 75 A0 01 34
Stay out of clouds. The silver lining everyone keeps talking
about might be another airplane going in the opposite direction.
Reliable sources also report that mountains have been known to hide
out in clouds.
					--Rules of the Air, #13