From: Kate Thomson (
Date: 2003-02-19

If you want to make sure that your customers can access,
AlertRadar can help.

Do you know if your site was down last night? Would you lose business and
credibility if it was?

AlertRadar offers an essential network monitoring and alerting software
solution used by IT professionals around the world. AlertRadar monitors
that your webpages or servers are always connected and accessible over
the Internet. If an error is detected, AlertRadar will alert you, enabling
you to take appropriate action.

- Make sure that your site is up!
- Test your site's connectivity every hour.
- Monitor the vital pages of your website & your vital server devices.
- Receive immediate email alert notification if you suffer downtime.
- No software installation required.

Sign up today and avoid costly downtime!
Click at
to Sign Up now!

AlertRadar ensures around-the-clock availability and continuous quality of
service for critical web and network installations.

AlertRadar will enable you to take action so you can minimize any costly
downtime. Click at
for More Info!

Best regards,
Kate Thomson
AlertRadar Support

Be the first one to know when your site is down!

This email was sent to
We apologize if this email has reached you in error. We honor all removal requests.
Please go to the link below to be removed from our mailing list.