Subject: Locked Disk
From: Bengt Ritover (bengtritover_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-02-19

Having recently put one of the daily builds on my AJB6 I fell foul of the
locked disk problem. Having read all the FAQ's etc I downloaded atapwd,
connected the drive to a desktop machine directly, and ran atapwd.
Unfortunately despite following all the instructions atapwd keeps coming
back with the message "ERROR: command rejected by drive". The drive is a
Fujitsu MHK2060AT, and the S, E and L indicators are showing set (+), and
the security level is showing maximum (M). I cannot even erase the drive!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk