Subject: Re: Larger and clearer graphics in tetris game
From: Joaquim Carvalho (
Date: 2003-02-19

I've no experience of making patches. Are there any clear simple
instructions on the internet on how to make/apply them?
I'm using command line gcc + a text editor, are there any
development systems for Linux that would make things easier?
Can KDevelop be used?

As to separating my changes to Rockbox, it's doable:
- Tetris changes are on a single file
- The sound setup screen is a single file
- The UI changes are on several files not including the above 2
I haven't posted any source code as it's not finished, I'd like
some user feedback before considering it done.