Subject: Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and larger Tetris source code

Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and larger Tetris source code

From: Joaquim Carvalho <jdc_at_x64.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 13:23:47 +0000

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 12:28, Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Joaquim Carvalho wrote:
> > If/when any of the code is going into the source I'll change it to work
> > with the current version at the time.
>
> Umm, that's a bit backwards. We can't merge anything into the source until it works with the current cvs code.
>
> Either you do it or we have to do it.

I'll do it. I didn't do it yet because I have (very) limited time
to work on rockbox and the current version is only current for a day.
Should I had started with the CVS version 1 week ago instead of
release 1.4?

> I would especially like to have the inverted-line feature in a separate patch.

I'll remove the unwanted features from the patch once you decide what
gets into the source and what doesn't, I'll also make it work with the
current version.

Joaquim