Subject: Re: Larger and clearer graphics in tetris game
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-02-20

Joaquim Carvalho said:
> Just checked the file, it looks ok.
> Is it OK to post binaries and patches directly to the list?

I would say SMALL patches (no more than a couple of KB) should be ok, but
anything larger than that should be avoided. Better to put the file on a
website somewhere, and post a URL to it. Some of us read our mail via a
modem, and several people posting 180KB firmware files would be a
nightmare. Also, don't forget that there are 3 types of Archos out there,
so if you post a firmware for player or the recorder, this is no use to me
as I have the FM model.

Mike Holden