Subject: Re: Fonts and progressbar
From: Jens Hatlak (jh_at_junetz.de)
Date: 2003-02-20

Am 20.02.03 14:02 schrieb Andreas Stemmer:
>>2) How does patch approval work in this project?
>
> http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#63

You should've read on. I know how to patch, but that's not what I wanted
to know.

>>BTW: You advise people to make a .rockbox directory and store default
>>settings there. No word about problems there: You cannot create a
>>directory with a leading period using Explorer (I used MS-DOS prompt)
>
> http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#65

Right, just seen. So you could link to the FAQ from User
Manual/Configuration for this.

>>and with default Rockbox conf the dir doesn't show up...
>
> It's intentional because it's a config directory, files starting with a
> point are hidden in linux.

I do know that, too, but the configuration pages (fonts, languages, ...)
advise people to go there and "play" configuration files and this is
rather hard when you cannot get into the folder... ;-)

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>
Jugendnetz Frankfurt Adminteam <http://ffm.junetz.de/>