Subject: Bookmark Bug Fix Build - 2003-20-02
Date: 2003-02-20

There are no new features, just some bug fixes and formating changes
(pesky CR/LFs). See below for the full changes. You can download
a compiled version at http://www.samuraipanda.com/bookmarks-20030220.
zip.

**********Changes in build 2003-02-20*********
01. I think I finally got rid of all the CR/LFs. Let me know if
I missed some.
02. Bookmark setting weren't always preserved correctly. This should
be fixed. You may need to reset them the first time you run this
firmware.
03. Fixed a couple of lines that exceeded 80 characters in length.
04. Updated to rockbox-daily-20030220.

As always, let me know if you have any questions/bugs/suggestions.

Thanks,
Ben