Subject: Re: Bookmark Bug Fix Build - 2003-20-02
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-02-20

Unfortunetly I don't have access to a player and I haven't been able
to get the uisimulator to build on WinXP (I haven't tried with the
latest builds though). I think that the only thing that would need
to change for it to work on a player is the menu items, though there
may be other issues I'm unaware of. Any help in porting this would
be appreciated.