Subject: Locked Disk
From: Bengt Ritover (bengtritover_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-02-21

Can anyone help........?

Having recently put one of the daily builds on my AJB6 I fell foul of the
locked disk problem. Having read all the FAQ's etc I downloaded atapwd,
connected the drive to a desktop machine directly, and ran atapwd.
Unfortunately despite following all the instructions atapwd keeps coming
back with the message "ERROR: command rejected by drive".

The drive is a Fujitsu MHK2060AT, and the S, E and L indicators are showing
set (+), and the security level is showing maximum (m). I cannot even erase
the drive!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

http://messenger.msn.co.uk