Subject: Re: Locked Disk
From: Bengt Ritover (
Date: 2003-02-21

Hi Björn

Thanks for the reply. I followed the (very thorough) procedure on the lock
page to the letter, but unfortunately ATAPWD returned the message "ERROR:
command rejected by drive" every time. The master password has not to my
knowledge been changed - from what I can see from a search through Google it
is a factory preset.

Thanks again, and BTW thanks for the great firmware - hopefully I can get
back to using it!

>From: Björn Stenberg <>
>Subject: Re: Locked Disk
>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:57:48 +0100
>Bengt Ritover wrote:
> > The drive is a Fujitsu MHK2060AT, and the S, E and L indicators are
> > set (+), and the security level is showing maximum (m). I cannot even
> > the drive!
> >
> > Can anyone help?
>What do you want us to do? It's all clearly described on the lock page:
>You need to specify more details. Is the master password changed?

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out