Subject: Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and larger Tetrissource code
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-02-22

roland said:
> Hi Joaquim,
> (BTW: does someone know the english counterpart of the german word
> "AküFi" (Abkürzfimmel) - it somewhat has the meaning of "extreme usage
> of
> abbreviations whith the result of a lack of understanding"

I think the English word is "obfuscation". There are competitions for code
writing in an obfuscated way. An example I found via Google is this piece
of code, formatted to look like a snowflake, which produces an animated
snow scene (I haven't tried downloading any of the entries).

http://cam.pm.org/christmasppc-summary.shtml

There is one from a few years ago that I remember seeing online which
required you to write a "Hello World" program, and the entries for that
were amazing!

Mike Holden