Subject: Re: Re: recording - shut down - save

Re: Re: recording - shut down - save

From: Peter Koenig <www.access_at_my-mail.ch>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:33:0 +0100

I don't know if we're talkin' the same thing, but a too noisy recording (where peaks are clipping) isn't restorable IMHO. The bass is too noisy and voices and trebles are distorted - there's no plugin for that. I talked to some studio professional about this once.

Are talking about clipping or clicks?

Müde auf kleines Postfach? http://www.my-mail.ch
SPEED, KOMFORT, NON-STOP ONLINE ab CHF 40.- cablecom hispeed internet - http://www.cablecom.ch