Subject: Re: Recorder experimental new UI, Sound Sliders and largerTetrissource code
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-02-22

Joaquim Carvalho wrote:
> I actually like your concept. I just think slider should be vertical
> because of consistency with the WPS, or should we change the WPS so
> that Up/Down change songs and Left/Right operate the volume?

I can't see why the sound settings have to be consistent with the WPS.
They are two entirely different things. The Up/Down (which is
Menu+Left/Right on the Player) in the WPS is a shortcut only in that
screen. The WPS has other shortcuts, and those can't possibly be
consistent with the other ways of doing the same thing on other screens.

/Linus