Subject: help with MP3s please, WPS not very useful like this...
From: Matias Orchard (
Date: 2003-02-23

Hi guys,

I've posted a couple of messages in and haven't gotten any
response and I thought you might be able to help me.

I'm having problems with ID3 tags. I'm using Windows Media Player to convert
my cds to MP3 and it only gets ID3v1 into them, so I don't get to see any
information in the WPS screen. what are you guys using to take the ID3v1
info to v2 version?? I just cannot help looking at my Recorder screen
"empty" when it is playing ;-)

I'm using tagSmart right now, but it is not that smart... any other

other questions: how are you organizing your files, in folders, or just
using the ID3 info? what about the encoding, are you guys using CBR or VBR?

any information or tip would be appreciated!

thanks much,

Matias Orchard