Subject: Re: AJB 20 Analog recording
From: Lasse (kallestad_at_chello.se)
Date: 2003-02-23

A new example can now be found at
http://213.89.5.177:5555/error/error_full_length.mp3
This is the complete song containing several examples of the same problem.

Best regards

Lasse

"Lasse" <kallestad_at_chello.se> skrev i meddelandet
Hi,

I am using AJB 20 and I am currently doing analog recording from vinyl. The
problem I get is that nearly each recording attempt get some problems with
one channel. The sound is somehow disappearing for a couple of seconds in
one of the channels. It is not happening each time but almost and is really
annoying. The recording is done using the original firmware.

I now wonder if anyone had the same problem as me?

An example can be heard at http://213.89.5.177:5555/error/error.mp3

Best regards

Lasse Bergström