Subject: Re: AJB 20 Analog recording
From: Lasse (
Date: 2003-02-23

I had thoughts in the same direction and I will try different alternatives
out just to see if it is my other hardware that are malfunctioning.

At this stage I was interested in seeing if someone else had the same
problem. I will try to isolate the source of the problem and get back asap.

Best regards