Subject: Re: redundant links in documentation & download section of RB website
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-02-24

roland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recognized that there are redundant links on the website
> which point to the same information:

> Would it make sense to remove the mentioned links from "daily builds" ?
> It should be easier to maintain 1 link instead of 2 links - imagine you must
> change one href - you may forget the other...

The thing with information is that if you don't put it right before the
eyes of people, they tend to miss it. Just browse the mailing list, the
feature requests, and the IRC logs and see how many people have missed
the documentation.

We can't have too many links, IMHO.

Judging from the amounts of people that ask stupid questions, the
Rockbox project really sucks when it somes to information/documentation. :-)

/Linus