Subject: Re: Experimental new UI for the Recorder
From: Christian D (
Date: 2003-02-24

> On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:02:52 +0100 (Björn Stenberg) wrote:
> >e-potis wrote:
> >> What about a simple wps screen with just the artist-song title
> scrolling on
> >> the screen but with large fonts (like those in bounce demo).
> >
> >This already exists. Create a .cfg file that points to a two-line .wps
> file and
> >a big .fnt file. Play it. Voila, instant "car mode"!
> >
> >--
> >Björn
> What about a fast possibility to switch wps? Are there some quick
> key combinations left?
> --
> Remo Hofer
I'm thinking about the possibility to load a .cfg file via the menu;
comparable with profile settings known by mobile phones. With this feature, changing
wps, font, backlight... for differents requirements (car, home, office,
playing...) would be very easy.

What are you thinking about this idea? I'd program this, if there is some
interest on this feature.