Subject: Re: Bug in Recording - VBR out of sync - VBRfix won't help
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-02-25 schrieb am 25.02.03 14:19:34:
> I recorded a 90min set on February 17th with the current daily build
> (at that date).

> Can anyone help me?
> 'cuz I need to burn that sucker as a AudioCD!

I had the same problem a long time ago and the good news
is there's a free DOS tool that will remove all faulty frames from the file.
I's called "MP3FIXER 0.4".T he authors are "Mattias Israelsson" and "Glen Ford"
according to the readme file.. [good thing rockbox has a text viewer]

If you can't find it on the net, email me privately and I'll send you a
copy. The bad news is that I don't have email/file access currently
and this means you'd have to wait a week or two before I could send it.

If I remember it correctly this file was also discussed on this mailing
list so you might find a link in the Archive section.

Viren? Wir wissen nicht was Ihr Arzt empfiehlt. Wir empfehlen den
Virencheck fur Ihre E-Mail-Anhange!