Subject: Re:[2] Bug in Recording - VBR out of sync - VBRfix won't help
From: Peter König (www.access_at_my-mail.ch)
Date: 2003-02-25

Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl> wrote on 25.02.2003 14:53:17:
>I put it up on www.xs4all.nl/~pvdh/tools/MP3FIXERSource.zip

Thanks to both of you.
Solved the problem perfectly.
I can recommend to download this program to everyone!
It even works as a "right-click" application in Windows...
You only need this in your registry (*if* mp3s are associated with
winamp...)

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File\shell\Fix with MP3Fixer]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winamp.File\shell\Fix with MP3Fixer\command]
@="\"c:\\_prog\\mp3fixer\\mp3fixer.exe\" \"%1\""

(You can save the above text as a .reg file and double click it)
I really love this list and its members.

Thanks again!
Sagen Sie nicht, wir hätten Sie nicht gewarnt! http://www.my-mail.ch
Günstig fliegen - keine Glücksache! 100'000 Flugtarife online - http://www.flugshop.ch