Subject: Re: multiple font WPS?
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-02-25

yes,
i think interpret/title (at least title) should be "highlighted" in some
way,
that one can easier read it.
I`m not shure if multiple-font is best solution - keep in mind that archos
LCD is
relatively small.
BTW:
the picture you posted - what kind of player does it show ? have never seen
it before.
what pixelsize is the lcd display ?

regards
Roland