Subject: Re[2]: multiple font WPS?
From: Eric Linenberg (elinenbe_at_umich.edu)
Date: 2003-02-25

This is the player:
http://www.powerinnumbers.com.au/default.asp?mode=products§ion=ddp

-eric

r> yes,
r> i think interpret/title (at least title) should be "highlighted" in some
r> way,
r> that one can easier read it.
r> I`m not shure if multiple-font is best solution - keep in mind that archos
r> LCD is
r> relatively small.
r> BTW:
r> the picture you posted - what kind of player does it show ? have never seen
r> it before.
r> what pixelsize is the lcd display ?

r> regards
r> Roland

r> ----- Original Message -----
r> From: "Eric Linenberg" <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
r> To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
r> Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:10 PM
r> Subject: multiple font WPS?