Subject: Volume Fade : Would appreciate slight improvement
From: formacon_at_free.fr
Date: 2003-02-26

Hello,

I'm new as a subscriber but not as a reader, nor as a enthusiast user of
Rockbox. By the way : Congratulations to you all, lasts daily builds are very
appreciated here!

I'd to suggest a slight improvement to Volume Fade functionnality.
In fact I was surprised that no fade out could be hear when switching to next.

I'd appreciate a lot this volume fade out when switching to next song to have
this feeling of smooth sound management I discovered when stopping or pausing a
song.

Hope this is not a bug and that it was not discussed a long time ago, by the
way...

Once again : great job Rockbox people!

Fabrice.

PS : One day, I will try to enhance Rockbox french menus translation if anyone
else than me feels the need for it...