Subject: Re: documentation

Re: documentation

From: Alexandre Belloni <abelloni_at_nerim.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:34:56 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>WONDERFUL!
>
>Do consider posting early drafts as well, as I have a feeling we'll see a
>huge crowd of documentation-hungry users attack it with a great thirst for
>information and then we'll get heaps of feedback/praise/complaints to use as
>input for further improving it...

I didn't thought this doc would be welcomed like that so I had stopped
the project :)
I didn't have time today (because I'm going to go and record a live of
FloorFilla tonight)
but this weekend I will try to release it.

I wonder if I should include documentation for developpers or make a
user only guide.

Alex