Subject: Re: text player bug
From: Chris Houghten (
Date: 2003-02-27

First of all it is just one giant string which is sort of ugly anyway, but I
don;t know what all the other reviews look like.
Also, there is a strange character after the word "game" and the period and
a space, and before a space and "Steven"
It is an extended character. You can type it by typing ALT + 0151
It is a Unicode control character with decimal value of 151 and this is what
I would guess the Rockbox is having a problem with.

This is only a guess, as I have not looked at the rockbox code.. It would be
nice to see one that does work so we can compare them.