Subject: Re: [OT] ripper -> mp3 software
From: Gary Richardi (gary_pr_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-02-28

For Windows, Xing AudioCatalyst ($$) is the easist package I've used.
Exact Audio Copy w/Lame encoder is more work to set up and configure
but produces better results. EAC and Lame are free. There's also a free
package called WinLame that looked pretrty good but I haven't used it.

--- Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody recommend an easy-to-use CD-to-mp3 conversion
> utility? I'm looking for something that will convert an entire
> CD to a set of .mp3 files basically automatically... (auto grabbing
> of track names, auto-calced filenames, etc. I figured
> you all would know utilities that work well. (Linux or Win32)
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

=====
--- Gary ---