Subject: Cassette Adaptor Probs
From: Fabian Cenedese (
Date: 2003-02-28

I'm new to the list though I'm reading the archives for some time now. I have
to say that I really like RockBox very much, I never use the original firmware
My problem is not directly RockBox related but maybe some of you have
experienced the same problems. I use my JBR20 with a cassette adaptor
in the car radio as this one doesn't have a line in. This usually works well.
But sometimes the radio doesn't recognize the simulated ribbon, switches
to the other side, switches back and finally spews out the adaptor. I already
had a look inside the adaptor but didn't see anything I could improve.
Has anybody had the same problems and knows a solution? Because
a 20GB HD full of music really improves car driving :)

(Sidenote: I also tried the line in from the CD-changer. This also works
but I don't like having a running CD-player all the time I'm listening to
the JBR).

bye Fabi