Subject: Re: [OT] ripper -> mp3 software
From: Chris Houghten (
Date: 2003-02-28

I have to agree that MusicMatch is clumsy and either didnt have the file
naming and info saving options I wanted or I just couldnt find them.
I use AudioCatalyst. it's only $29.99 and works wonderfully. You can choose
from many options of how to save the file name and info.
There is a free trial version available on their web site at
I see on their site that it says it doesnt work on win2k or ME, but I have
it running on win2k right now.