Subject: Re: documentation
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-02-28

Either, or both :)

Your choice.
 /adi

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Alexandre Belloni wrote:

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>WONDERFUL!
>
>Do consider posting early drafts as well, as I have a feeling we'll see a
>huge crowd of documentation-hungry users attack it with a great thirst for
>information and then we'll get heaps of feedback/praise/complaints to use as
>input for further improving it...

I didn't thought this doc would be welcomed like that so I had stopped
the project :)
I didn't have time today (because I'm going to go and record a live of
FloorFilla tonight)
but this weekend I will try to release it.

I wonder if I should include documentation for developpers or make a
user only guide.

Alex

| Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

Everyone's beautiful in ascii. - Stuart Martin