Subject: Weekly Bookmark Code Update - 2002-02-27
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-02-28

Hmm, I thought I sent this out last night, but it never appeared
on the list. Sorry if it dups.

It's time for the weekly update to the bookmarks build. There is
no new functionality on the bookmark side, but this has the following

**********Changes in build 2003-02-27*********
01. Includes Daniel Stenberg's #ifdefs to separate
    current recorder specific code from future
    (and currently unimplemented) player code.
02. Updated to latest CVS (I finally got it working
    through my network) code as of 2003-02-27.
03. Diff files will now only include differences in
    the app directory and sub directories (this is
    where all my changes are).

You can download a compiled version at:

And a patch has been submitted to sourceforge.

As always, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs, send me
a note at
rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com.