Subject: dev setup, configurable Archos firmware?
From: Miles Ransom (ransomiles_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2003-03-02

Hi all,

First off, thanks for all the efforts put into the Rockbox project, it is much appreciated.

I have two questions:

1. I'm trying to get set up with the GNUSH v0203 Tool Chain for ELF format and the site give by this website has a registration requirement form with a field labeled "Target Hardware" with options like SH1,SH2,...,H8/S,H8/300. I have no idea what to enter here, and it's a required field, any suggestions? Does it matter?

2. I have a Jukebox FM Recorder 20 and I'd like to know if there is a way to configure the "while playing screen" in the Archos factory firmware, like the .wps file in Rockbox.

Cheers,
Miles