Subject: dev setup, configurable Archos firmware?

dev setup, configurable Archos firmware?

From: Miles Ransom <ransomiles_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:12:53 -0500

Hi all,

First off, thanks for all the efforts put into the Rockbox project, it is much appreciated.

I have two questions:

1. I'm trying to get set up with the GNUSH v0203 Tool Chain for ELF format and the site give by this website has a registration requirement form with a field labeled "Target Hardware" with options like SH1,SH2,...,H8/S,H8/300. I have no idea what to enter here, and it's a required field, any suggestions? Does it matter?

2. I have a Jukebox FM Recorder 20 and I'd like to know if there is a way to configure the "while playing screen" in the Archos factory firmware, like the .wps file in Rockbox.

Cheers,
Miles