Subject: Re: pauses between songs
From: Samuel Kaufman (
Date: 2003-03-03

Hi, Linus. Thanks for the speedy reply. I don't yet have the machine! I wanted to know before I bought. Since you say "yes," and since you should know, I've purchased the Archos 20 gig recorder. I was just wondering how to play w/o pauses because I couldn't find instructions in the online documentation... so I wasn't even sure that one could do this, because I KNOW how seriously you guys take documentation. srk

>>> 03/02/03 11:04PM >>>
Samuel Kaufman wrote:
> Hi. I have diligently looked at the FAQs ("small rare animals") and
> other documentation, but I can't find an answer to my question: can
> one now play songs without pauses?

Yes. It is supposed to work. Why don't you try it?