Subject: Re: playlist creation bug?
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2003-03-04

Binder, David wrote:
> I have noticed that when creating a playlist using the daily builds,
> the first time it only creates the playlist name but it's empty. If I
> press "create playlist" again, it then populates the empty playlist
> with all the correct songs. I have been able to replicate this
> consistently.

Not quite a response to your post, but could someone point me to the
directions for creating a playlist on the Archos? My look around the
rockbox docs didn't turn up anything other than the fact that it could
be done. I generally make playlists in winamp or something and upload
them when I sync with the PC, but I suppose I ought to figure out how to
do this "on-the-fly" for when I'm away on travel and such. TIA