Subject: Re: Battery bug?
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-03-04

Roy Horton said:
> Hey...
>
> I've had the FM Recorder for about 3 weeks now, and a daily build of
> Rockbox for about 2 weeks, and I have searched most FAQs and bug
> reports and have not found this issue...
>
> I charge the jukebox and the Archos hardware/firmware that kicks in
> when only charging says it is charged, but Rockbox has a battery icon
> that appears to be about 3/4 to 7/8 full, even though it should be
> fully charged... now when I was using the archos firmware, it would
> show fully charged, but would be incredibly sporadic during playing -
> switching between files, etc..., at some times even shutting it off, so
> Rockbox is definitely better in that aspect, but I wanted to get info
> on it not showing a full battery...
>
> I have daily build CVS 030224

You could try a later build. My rockbox FM shows 100% when fully charged,
using current builds. There were some changes a bit ago to fix the battery
scaling, but I can't remember offhand when they went in to CVS. Try
setting the battery icon to show number instead of graphic, for a better
indication of what Rockbox thinks the battery charge is at.