Subject: Re: CFG Extension
From: Dario Carluccio (rockbox_list_at_carluccio.de)
Date: 2003-03-04

Hello Daniel, hello Rockboxers,

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> [...] actual configuration in [.cfg] direct from RockBox
> Hey, we could even stop saving config data in the hidden sector and only save
> in nicely written and readable .cfg files...

I don't know if this is necessary. Because I don't want to modify the
Power-On Config, because there is no way to modify this when the
Jukebox is off.

The only reason could be, that the Jukebox starts every time in the
same condition, not depending the Power-Off config. I don't know if
this is really important.

But to save the actual Config in a .cfg-File in .rockbox would be
nice. So I could rename it an kill those statements (lines) that I
don't want to be changed easily from the PC and I don't have to write
the .cfg on my own. So all those typing mistakes can be avoided.

bye
   Dario

--
NO SIG