Subject: WPS issue
From: Rushton, Simon (
Date: 2003-03-04

Rockbox - nice software. Cheers lads.

I've got a WPS that replaces the ID3 [Title] tag with the filename if the
Title is empty, i.e. %?it<%it|%fn>.

This works as I would expect most of the time, however in some situations
In these cases, when I choose the 'Show ID3 Info' menu option, [Title] is
blank rather than <no title>.

Again, when I play a test .WPS with a character at the start and end of the
%it (WPS: -%it-), there are no characters shown in between (Display: --).

I'm guessing we've got the equivalent of Null vs empty string in database

Would it be possible to have %? to recognise this as empty also?

I'm using build 030226 on the FM Recorder.