Subject: Re: Nasty FAT bug killed

Re: Nasty FAT bug killed

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:37:37 +0100

On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:55:54 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>Good news!

INDEED..;)

>I just found and viciously killed a nasty bug in the FAT driver.
>This is most certainly the bug that have caused so many reports
>about corrupt FAT's. This is probably also the bug that caused the
>recent problems with 64Mb recordings.
>
>Please try the recording/file creation and report.

Just recorded an 80 minutes MD and it went without a hitch!.. I ran
MP#fixer to check for any bad frames and found NONE.. I am now trying
a 48KHz recording to see if that goes well also..

First look would indicate a working recording function!!

Thanks for all the hard work, where would we be without you guys!

Paul