Subject: Re: Nasty FAT bug killed
From: Paul van der Heu (
Date: 2003-03-04

On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:55:54 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
>Good news!

>I just found and viciously killed a nasty bug in the FAT driver.
>This is most certainly the bug that have caused so many reports
>about corrupt FAT's. This is probably also the bug that caused the
>recent problems with 64Mb recordings.
>Please try the recording/file creation and report.

Just recorded an 80 minutes MD and it went without a hitch!.. I ran
MP#fixer to check for any bad frames and found NONE.. I am now trying
a 48KHz recording to see if that goes well also..

First look would indicate a working recording function!!

Thanks for all the hard work, where would we be without you guys!