Subject: Pick List Patch
From: David Reis (dlr_at_cbord.com)
Date: 2003-03-04

Hey,

Since the inclusion of the "Create Playlist" functionality I have been
wanting to have the quick ( 2 keys) option to add the currently playing mp3
to one of two default files.

File # 1 ~UsrFlg.txt - Files in this list are used for any script
oriented process that may be applied to them.

File # 2 ~~HotLst.m3u - Files sent to here are usually my special picks
from the /root.m3u so nicely created for use recently.

Pressing F3 from WPS

Displays;
+--------------------+
| Add Track To: |
| |
| ~UsrFlg ~HotLst |
| |
| << >> |
| |
| |

Pressing >> adds currently playing track to "/~HotLst.m3u"

Pressing << adds currently playing track to "/~UsrFlg.txt"

Patch # 697340

Bubba

AKA David L. Reis