Subject: re: Bookmark Patch Comments
Date: 2003-03-04

I've really got to pay attention to what I read more :-). Anyway,
I'll reduce all the lines to "less then" 80 characters (as opposed
to "less then or equal").

And I didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence by defining TBD
for the TBD question . I think that I answered the question though.
Let me know if more information is needed.